The following message is for BC Patrol Guiders (out-of-BC Patrol Guiders should check their email for a message from the SOAR International/provincial Director for their information).
SOAR 2020 is coming closer and we are ready to begin the next phase of registration – it is time to bring on the girls!
You were approved as the Responsible Patrol Guider for your patrol or half Ranger patrol. Within the next week, you will receive an email with instructions and a link for you to register the girls in your patrol. If you do not receive the email by Wednesday November 20, please check your junk mail folder before contacting SOAR admin (see your email message for the exact email address).
Below are important dates patrol Guiders need to move forward in successfully registering their patrol, submitting required fees, program choices, updating iMIS, and receiving and submitting waivers. Adhering to these dates will ensure that your patrol is ready and able to attend SOAR without a hitch and to make this the best SOAR ever!
If you have any questions about these dates or the process of registering your girls, please contact your area liaison.
December 20, 2019
- Girl (patrol) registration closes
January 15, 2020
- Girl Program selection opens
- Patrol fee – first installment due
January 31, 2020
- Girl program waivers due to area liaison (Guiders to collect and submit)
February 14, 2020
- Girl program waivers due back to Guiders
February 21, 2020
- Girl program waivers due back to parents
February 29, 2020
- Girl Program selection closes
- ePACT health information to be completed by parents – deadline
- Girl program waivers to be uploaded into ePact by parents – deadline
March 1, 2020
- Swim/boat test to be entered into iMIS – deadline
March 15, 2020
- Patrol fee – second installment due
April 15, 2020
- Patrol fee – final installment due
June 1, 2020
- Final day for girl or Guider substitutions